Business Insider survey on five best job sites, according to users
by Vanessa Bostwick on April 20, 2011
The results are in, and today Business Insider is publishing its findings.
Here are the top picks for best job site:
1. Indeed, the “Google” of job searching. Indeed clocks over a billion job searches per month. Job seekers can post their resume, search jobs in their area, apply to thousands of opportunities from multiple job listing sites, newspapers, corporate websites, and job boards.
2. Craigslist. The site that is all-things to many is also a very basic job board that hasn’t changed in over a decade.
3. Dice, a niche job board for those in the tech industry.
4. Monster.com. This giant job board has millions of postings, millions of resumes, and apps for the Android, iPad, and iPhone.
5. LinkedIn. The professional networking site recently said it has accumulated 100 million members. Promote your business, connect with employers, ask questions, join relevant groups – these all can be done on the site.